Thursday 26 July 2012

DARK CLOUDS







Hi guys!! as promised here's the look post of DARK CLOUDS, you can see how it fits so well that I don't have to hide it under shirt, you know what I mean I guess :) I saw these leggings on lookbook a lot of times and I'm really droooooooooooling over them (oopps, sorry my finger got stuck with the O key ) wanting to have them so I whispered to my imaginary friend Peter Pan to send the message to the Lovely Staff of LOVELYSALLY and they listened, haha!! but in all honesty I was immensely excited and overjoyed when the Lovelysally Staff contacted me to collaborate with them, yay!! Just imagine how HAPPY I am! ( doing my happy dance ) :D so, when I received them I told myself that I will not hide them under shirt to give justice to this work of the art leggings and why hide it if you can flaunt it!! :))

That's all folks, Hope you like it!

beanie-local store, top-diy, spike bracelet c/o ROMWEDARK CLOUDS LEGGINGS c/o LOVELYSALLY, boots-forever21

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! I love them!! lucky you for the cooperation with lovelysally!!

    Please check out my blog and let me know if you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes really, why hide ?... it would be simply sheer egoism ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really amazing leggings!!! I love it! :D

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit paired with the denim vest :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the denim vest!!! <3
    aqui-a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete